Friday, March 11, 2005

First Post

Hello There!
Welcome to my new Blog! As you can see it's still under construction so you'll have to bear the boring design untill I find the time to change things.
I'm a computer science student, but don't expect too much since I'm still learning.
Originally I wanted to build my own cool and hip website without using any programm.
They are for non-nerds, not for me! But with learning for university, knitting, sewing etc., the homepage never made it to be published on the internet.
Therfore I now create this blog. Here I will babble about my crafting ventures and eventually post my projects.
If you find any typos or wrong words feel free to correct me! I'm not a native english-speaking person, but always want to improve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger