Friday, March 11, 2005

Organise it!

I reallyreally love IKEA!
This week I drove to university to sign up for a test(math). I waited over two weeks cause it was always snowing or raining and freezing->no car weather. I could have gone there by public transportation but that takes 45 minutes to uni AND 45 minutes back home, assuming I get every train and bus immediately after leaving the other...
After signing I drove to ikea and brought these two boxes. They cost 2,40€ each with te lid. I like them cause you can see the yarn inside. Unfortunately I miscalculated the amount of yarn I own! I mean where does all this yarn come from?
You can't see it in the picture, but a bit more to the right is one of this big brown IKEA bags full of yarn. I think I have to get two more containers....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice STASH, Javede!!
-KellyK

1:42 PM, March 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger